Andrew joins the Leman Real Estate team as partner. Andrew has 10 years post qualification experience and specialises in commercial property work. He has extensive experience advising financial institutions, property funds and insolvency practitioners involved in the acquisition, management and disposal of property assets. Andrew has also advised some of the largest landlord and tenant entities in their commercial property portfolios and takes a real-world approach to delivering practical solutions. In particular he enjoys the challenge of complex transactions which involve multidisciplinary areas.
Andrew was admitted to the Law Society of Ireland Role of Solicitors in 2008. He has a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Honours Degree and a Bacherlor of Business Studies (BBS) Honours Degree from University of Limerick.
Andrew previously worked in a top tier firm in Dublin.
Recent experience includes;
- Acting for large asset management company in relation to the acquisition of several marquee projects
- Recently completed the acquisition of over 160 residential and commercial units for two International investment firms
- Acting for a pillar bank on the sale of large Shopping Centre
- Advising a Jersey based property group on the acquisition of over 30 commercial and residential properties
- Advising a joint venture between the state agency and county council in relation to large development site
- Acting for International asset management advisors in relation to the disposal of a mixed property portfolio in Cork City
- Advising property developers on the acquisition of key development sites.