Morgan is a solicitor in the Dispute Resolution and Aviation Leasing team and is qualified to practice in Ireland, England and Wales. Morgan advises on all aspects of commercial litigation and dispute resolution with an emphasis on financial litigation, aviation disputes, sports disputes and governance.
Morgan completed his training with a top 5 commercial firm, gaining experience in a broad range of commercial issues. Since then he has worked as legal advisor to an Oireachtas Committee of Inquiry into the Banking Crisis and as legal advisor to the Seychelles Financial Intelligence Unit where he advised on civil forfeiture and criminal proceedings taken in relation to “offshore” money laundering investigations.
- Acting for an international chain of coffee shops in a commercial lease dispute worth over €1,000,000; and
- Advising an international software provider on a multi-million-dollar cross-jurisdictional dispute
- Advising on Tokyo 2021 Olympic contracts and agreements;
- Reviewing and re-drafting sports bodies’ constitutions, rules and regulations;
- Advising organisations on data protection, compliance with GDPR, and e-sports issues;
- Acting in complex sports arbitrations (SDSI and DRA), advocating at arbitration and drafting detailed submissions;
- Lecturing CEO’s and staff of Irish NGB’s in the National Sports Campus on data protection and sports law issues;
- Contributing to lecture in Law Society’s Diploma in Aviation Leasing and Finance