Morgan is a solicitor in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution team, and is qualified to practice in Ireland, England and Wales. Morgan advises on all aspects of commercial litigation and dispute resolution with an emphasis on financial litigation, sports disputes and governance.
Morgan completed his training with a top 5 commercial firm, gaining experience in a broad range of commercial issues. Since then he has worked as legal advisor to an Oireachtas Committee of Inquiry into the Banking Crisis, and as legal advisor to the Seychelles Financial Intelligence Unit where he advised on civil forfeiture and criminal proceedings taken in relation to “offshore” money laundering investigations.
- Reviewing and re-drafting sports bodies’ constitutions, rules and regulations;
- Advising organisations on compliance with GDPR, and e-sports issues;
- Acting for sports body in a 2-day JSI arbitration, advocating at arbitration and drafting detailed submissions;
- Presenting sports law lecture series to CEO’s and staff of Irish NGB’s in the National Sports Campus;
- Acting for an international chain of coffee shops in a commercial lease dispute worth over €1,000,000; and
- Advising an international software provider on a multi-million-dollar cross-jurisdictional dispute