Mark is a partner in our Corporate Department and leads Leman’s Life Sciences practice. He has represented corporate clients and investors in a variety of sectors including life sciences and technology. Mark has substantial experience advising on a range of corporate matters, including equity investments and offers of equity securities, corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions, venture capital and private equity transactions and corporate governance, for both public and private companies.
Mark was admitted as solicitor in England and Wales in 2003 and in Ireland in 2004. He spent 11 years in the corporate department of the Dublin office of Maples and Calder.
Recent transactions Mark has advised on include:
- Advising the shareholders of Vision-net on its sale to CRIF S.p.A.
- US$100m debt and equity financing for multi-national medical device manufacturer
- advising on a €15m sale of a nursing home business
- A number of Seed, Series A and B investment rounds in Irish companies in the life sciences and technology sectors
- Advising on intra-group corporate restructurings for a number of multi-national entities, including both Irish and cross-border merger transactions