Mark is a partner in our Corporate Department and leads Leman’s Life Sciences practice. He has represented corporate clients and investors in a variety of sectors including life sciences and technology. Mark has substantial experience advising on a range of corporate matters, including equity investments and offers of equity securities, corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions, venture capital and private equity transactions and corporate governance, for both public and private companies.
Mark was admitted as solicitor in England and Wales in 2003 and in Ireland in 2004. He spent 11 years in the corporate department of the Dublin office of Maples and Calder.
Recent transactions Mark has advised on include:
- The acquisition of an Irish medical devices supplier by a US acquirer;
- The acquisition of an Irish engineering business by a Swedish multinational;
- Series D and E investment rounds for an Irish medical devices manufacturer;
- The sale of a US-listed Irish technology company for US$2.4bn;
- The IPO of an Irish-based issuer in the aviation sector on the NYSE;
- A number of Series A and B investment rounds in Irish companies in the life sciences and technology sectors.