Gavin joins the Leman Real Estate team as senior associate having previously worked in a top tier law firm in Dublin. Gavin has 5 years post qualification experience and advises on all areas of commercial property with a particular focus on acquisitions and disposals, property financing, commercial lettings and development structuring. A Business and Law graduate of University College Dublin, Gavin also holds a Diploma in Finance Law and a Certificate in Conveyancing and Property Law.
Gavin has advised some of Ireland’s largest commercial property companies and regularly works with top tier landlord and tenant entities on a number of their commercial property portfolios. Gavin prides himself on his common-sense approach and is very solutions driven.
- Acting for a large real estate fund in its disposal of 5 prime Irish Assets (comprising shopping centres and large car-parks) for a combined value of over €60m;
- Acting for one of Ireland’s leading REIT’s in its acquisition and subsequent letting of one of Cork’s largest commercial buildings;
- Advising a large asset management company in the sale of 20 high-net worth residential properties in Donnybrook, Dublin 4;
- Acting for a pillar bank in the financing of commercial property in Dublin for a combined value of €40m; and
- Advising a Jersey based property fund on its acquisition and disposal of 18 commercial and residential properties across Ireland.