Gavin is a senior associate in Leman Solicitors’ Corporate and Commercial Department and is qualified to practice in Ireland, England, and Wales. Gavin’s areas of practice include a wide range of corporate matters, including equity investments, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity transactions, and corporate governance for private companies.
Gavin also leads the Leman Accelerator Series which consists of a series of workshops that provide an informal open forum where scaling technology companies can come to get information on how to prepare for fundraising and investment rounds.
Gavin trained in Leman Solicitors prior to qualifying as a solicitor. A graduate of NUI Galway holds a Bachelor of Arts degree and a post-graduate Bachelor of Law degree. He then graduated from Trinity College Dublin with a Masters in Law Degree. Gavin also holds a Diploma in Technology Law from the Law Society.
- The sale of an Irish engineering business to a Canadian multinational;
- Numerous venture capital investments into Irish technology companies;
- Numerous EIIS investments into qualifying Irish companies;
- An Irish technology company in the acquisition of a Belgian competitor;
- Acting for the shareholder of an Irish pharmacy company in the disposal of its business to an Irish pharmacy franchise.
- National University of Ireland Galway B.A. (English and Legal Science)
- National University of Ireland Galway L.L.B.
- Trinity College Dublin L.L.M.
- Law Society of Ireland, Solicitor
- Diploma in Technology Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Law Society of Ireland