Acquiring property in Ireland is complex. The process can involve a number of professionals and different dynamics depending on financiers, tax, planning, debt and other complexities. Ogier Leman embrace these challenges and we work to provide a positive solution to overcome obstacles and ensure a seamless transaction for our clients. From buying a greenfield site to the delivery of a completed multifamily investment, the legal relationships need to be clear and well managed. We work with our clients in managing those key contracts and making sure that the legal process delivers what the client needs quickly, efficiently and on budget.
About the Sector
We provide a full commercial acquisition and land development legal service. We aim to be right at the heart of our clients’ business from the outset through to completion. We know that project management is vital to ensuring our clients get the maximum return on their investment. We will manage developments proactively from start to finish. Our services include:
- Planning and objector negotiation
- Early access/testing licences
- Title and access due diligence
- Web-based development reporting and data rooms
- Sales and development financing
- Strategic negotiation of joint ventures/development management platforms
- Development scheme planning
- Construction team engagement and warranties
- MUDs Act compliance
- Completion of development packages for clients, financiers, purchasers and occupiers
We are passionate about the built environment. We have extensive experience and contacts in development and related disciplines including planning, engineering, design, specialist sub-contractors, finance, surveying and tax.
We are currently working on developments and acquisitions in the most sought after locations in Ireland with a range of private and public clients. Our client base includes high profile developers and investors with a progressive outlook and experience of the commercial property market which requires cutting edge practical legal services.
- A UK property development PLC
- A developer of over 500 acres of mixed-use development assets
- International investors in the acquisition and development of a prime hotel and commercial development opportunities
- US/Irish based investment group in the acquisition and disposals of mixed-use developments
Managing Partner & Head of Real Estate
T: +353 1 639 3000
DDI: +353 1 632 3111Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
T: +353 1 639 3000
DDI: +353 1 237 1071Email: email@example.com