Given the increase of business into Ireland, particularly in the wake of Brexit, the Employment Law Team in Ogier Leman recognises the ever-increasing need for advice on employment permit applications. Our team has extensive experience in advising multinational clients on obtaining employment permits to allow their preferred choice of a candidate to be able to work in Ireland.
About our Corporate Immigration Services
- General guidance on the employment immigration process;
- Advising clients on the most suitable employment permit;
- Advising clients on completing the relevant employment permit application;
- Advising on trusted partner applications;
- Advising on the applicability of the 14 business day rule; and
- Drafting employment contracts or secondment agreement to form part of the employment permit application.
The Employment Team has been advising on employment immigration issues for over seven years. We have advised a wide range of businesses from start to finish on the work permit application, where the objective was making the process as seamless as possible for the client.
Clients of the team include multinationals across the US, Canada and Asia ranging from employers in the technology and recruitment sectors as well as ICT and pharma companies.