Employment law is a fast-moving and ever-changing landscape. The Employment Team at Ogier Leman has all the experience your business needs to ensure compliance throughout the employment relationship. We understand your unique circumstances and tailor the provision of our expert services to your specific needs. We also do it fast.
About our Advisory Service
- Advising on all aspects of Irish Employment Law Compliance
- Advising employers on workplace inspections by the Workplace Relations Commission
- Advising employers on the handling of protected disclosures in the workplace.
- Advising on the impact of Health & Safety law to include such things as workplace accidents, issues of bullying and harassment/sexual harassment
- Advising on the presence of trade unions and the possibility of trade union recognition within a workforce
- Drafting and review of bespoke employment contracts relating to different employee/worker/contractor types at executive, management and junior level
- Advising on a-typical working arrangements
- Advising on all aspects of the employment law relationship from recruitment to the ending of the employment relationship
- Advising on equality and discrimination issues in the workplace
- Advising on the investigation, grievance, disciplinary and appeal procedures
- Advising employers on absence management matters
- Advising on data protection in the workplace and handling employee data access requests and GDPR compliance
- Handbook & policy drafting and review
- Advising on consultation and compliance in respect of restructuring, transfer of undertakings and redundancy situations (including individual and collective redundancies)
- HR Support Services – providing bespoke and strategic employment law training to HR managers and people managers, providing a telephone helpline service for HR teams
- Advising on termination agreements and the enforceability of restrictive covenants
- The team provides on-going advice to a number of national and multinational businesses in respect of changes to terms and conditions, grievance, bullying and disciplinary investigations and hearings
- The team regularly advises businesses in respect of voluntary termination, settlement and compromise agreements
- The team is providing bespoke HR team employment law training sessions to the senior HR team of a large financial institution
- The team regularly drafts and advises on contracts of employment, handbooks and policies for employers
Clients of the team include several multinationals with operations across Europe, the US, Canada and Asia ranging from employers in the technology and recruitment sectors as well as financial institutions, insurance companies, ICT companies, sports bodies, retailers, pharma companies, hospitality providers and a variety of small to medium businesses.