Leman Solicitors’ Commercial Litigation Team protects the commercial and financial interests of our business owner-manager clients. Since 2007 Leman Solicitors have project managed commercial disputes with a combined value of more than €4 billion. We have the experience you need to ensure that your objectives are met on time and on budget. We have successfully litigated in the Commercial Court, the Supreme Court and Court of Justice of the European Union. We are experts in domestic and international arbitration, mediation, adjudication and expert determination.
About Commercial Litigation
- Contractual Disputes
- Construction Disputes
- Banking Litigation
- Shareholder Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Insolvency Litigation
- Property Disputes
- Debt Enforcement
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- IP Protection
- Competition Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Distribution Agency Disputes
- Breach of Confidentiality
- Advising developers and professionals in their defence of banks’ debt collection and enforcement actions
- Advising a South American construction corporation in a share dispute in an African construction conglomerate
- Advising several Irish and international construction companies in their interest rate hedge mis-selling claims against Irish and UK banks
- Advising a UK finance corporation on 111 High Court debt enforcement claims
- Advising a global retailer with more 4,000 outlets on various IP issues including comparative advertising actions and landlord and tenant disputes
- Advising a global cosmetic corporation in respect of PIP implant claims.
We act for business owner-managers in all sectors and in particular those working in development, construction, fintech, accounting and other professional services and alternative finance.