At Leman we recognise that clients can struggle to adequately service their organisation’s legal demands. Whether you’re looking to develop an ongoing legal partnership without increasing headcount or are trying to manage a short-term resourcing challenge in your in-house legal team, Leman may have the flexible legal solution for you.
About On Demand Legal Services
Unlike other providers offering on-demand legal solutions in specific practice areas, our services are law firm led – meaning that we can provide seamless support across a number of practice areas; all coordinated by your designated client contact lead.
We recognise that the billable hour model is broken. Innovation and a demand for real value for money mean that Leman has already led the way with our fixed fee arrangements.
Now we’ve decided to take this to the next level – by offering clients access to their own ‘outsourced’ in-house counsel. You, the client, are completely in control. You set the period for which you require this additional support and we reflect this in a Legal Services Retainer Agreement – committing to deliver a set number of hours of legal support per month/quarter for the duration of the Retainer Period – all at a negotiated blended rate.
- Commercial Contracts – Advice, negotiation, support and drafting of commercial contracts
- Corporate Governance – Advising on best legal practice in directing and controlling corporate clients
- Data Protection – Advice in respect of client’s obligations under national and European Data Protection Legislation
- Employment Law – Advice on all aspects of non-contentious employment law
Company Secretarial Services
Ogier Leman offers a full company secretarial compliance service for Irish corporate entities.
- Company incorporation
- Company secretary provision
- Annual return filings
- Registered office service
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- As well as fixed fee pricing available with discounts for multiple entities
- Financial Regulation Advisory Services – Advice in respect of client’s regulatory compliance obligations under applicable legislation enforced by the Irish Central Bank.
Services are limited to ‘business as usual’ queries, rather than large-scale projects – and exclude debt collection work.
Recent examples of our on-demand legal services arrangements include:
- Working with a number of multinationals on commercial contract and employment matters, covering periods where their own in-house teams are oversubscribed;
- A regulated entity – covering a resourcing gap on the in-house legal team;
- Outsourced in-house counsel for a cable company establishing a presence in Ireland.
Imagine if your organisation had on-demand access to an experienced team of senior lawyers? Ogier Leman – offering reliable and truly flexible outsourced legal services.
Head of Corporate
TEL: +353 1 639 3000
DDI: +353 1 232 1075Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Employment
TEL: +353 1 639 3000
DDI: +353 1 632 3113Email: email@example.com